NARNIA CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL AND EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTRE – WARATAH
Part Time Cert III Educator
2 days from January 2018 to be increased to 3 days mid-year (date to be confirmed).
Applications close Friday 24th November 2017. Only successful applicants will be notified.
Essential Criteria for part time Certificate III
- A Certificate III in Children’s Services
- A current First Aid Certificate (ACECQA approved) including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- An understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- A passion for working with children and commitment to your role
- Previous experience working in an early childhood setting
- Previous experience contributing to programming and written documentation
To apply, please complete a ‘Non-Teacher Application Form’ (link below)
You will need a current Working with Children Check (WWCC).
It is expected that applicants would be committed Christians, who are practicing members of a local Church.
Please hand deliver all applications to Narnia at 55 High St Waratah, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NARNIA CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL AND EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTRE – PORT STEPHENS
TWO TRAINEE POSITIONS (Full Time)
To commence January 2018
Please click the following link for more information. Please complete the Non Teacher Application Form and Code of Conduct (links below)
Narnia Christian Preschool and Early Childhood Centre Port Stephens, connected with St Philips Christian College, is a 58 place centre catering for children 6 weeks to 5 years.
The centre provides high quality, Christian, early education and care including a Prep program (Transition to school) in a stimulating new environment.
We are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher/ Director who thrives on providing a caring and nurturing environment for children.
The applicant must:
- be a Christian, committed to a local church
- have strong communication skills
- be organised
- have the ability to lead a team of educators
- have a sound knowledge of the NSW Children’s Services Regulations, NQS and EYLF.
For further essential criteria, please click Director List of Duties
Applications close Friday November 17, 2017
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applicants should also demonstrate that they have additional specialized understanding, experience and personal attributes which are specific to the position they are applying for.
Applications (marked Personal – Confidential) should be made on the teaching form (link below) and should be forwarded to:
The Head of Early Learning- Mrs Lea Rule
St Philip’s Christian College
PO Box 327, Waratah 2298
Or email email@example.com
Employment Forms (permanent staff and casual staff)
Award wages and conditions apply.
Employment screening for working with children is now mandatory. The Working with Children Check Application can be found here: https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application