St Philip’s Christian College Vision
St Philip’s Christian College seeks to be a leading provider of quality Christian schooling within our nation, where:
- Every student develops a personal faith in Jesus Christ and is empowered to live with purpose, integrity and joy.
- Every student achieves their God-given potential and is well equipped to make a significant contribution to society.
- Every student benefits from innovative and effective learning experiences taught by skilled and dedicated teachers.
- Every student enjoys a safe and secure learning environment wherein they feel connected and affirmed.
- Every student contributes to a culture of respect, dignity, care and concern for others.
- Every student has access to excellent learning resources and is taught in the best learning facilities we can provide.
Narnia Early Learning Vision
To create a place where the fun is endless, the laughter is infectious, the interactions are rich,
the love is genuine, the world is big, creativity flourishes and Jesus is real.
Our Core Values
- Christ first – we want to honour Christ in all things.
- Serve one another – we want to appreiate the unique God-given potential of each person.
- Strive for excellence – we want to aim to do our very best all the time.
- Do what is right – we want to always behave in a Christian manner.
- Build community – we want everyone to feel they belong.
Book a visit
We would love to show you around and introduce you to our wonderful staff. Contact us to arrange a time.Contact